He is now the Federal Director of Barton Deakin Government Relations based in Canberra. In the past he has been:
• Principal of Grahame Morris Consulting
• Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers and Chairman of PwC’s Office of Federal Government Services based in Canberra.
• Chief of staff to Prime Minister John Howard
• CEO of issues management firm Jackson Wells Morris (JWM)
• Strategic Policy Director for News Ltd
• Deputy Federal Director, Liberal Party of Australia and State Director, South Australian Liberal Party
• Adviser to Federal Leaders Peacock and Downer, public relations director and research manager Liberal Party Federal Secretariat
• Associate Professor Pennsylvania State University
• Journalist (The Australian, Wagga Daily Advertiser, Murrumbidgee Irrigator)
Grahame is a regular media commentator on politics and the mood of the community.